Sunday, April 28, 2013

a grey story

 If you know me, at all, I am often restless. I enjoy my fair share of relaxing days, but if I am not busy working or creating something then I get very anxious very quickly. And lately, well perhaps not just lately, I have become restless with my work and I always tell myself, try something out of your comfort zone, and more often than not, I sink back into what is familiar. But this time, I actually took my own advice and created a story entirely opposite of my every day style. Cameron is someone I have grown to trust as he allows me to experiment (plus he put's up with my diminishing attention span and the fact that I put him in girl's clothing sometimes). And for this story, I dug out the flash that came on my canon ae-1 program and attached it to my mark ii, prayed that it would not explode or break my camera, and shot these images. They are extremely different than anything I have done, and I enjoy them for that reason.


Model: Cameron Phan @ Clutts Agency
Styling + Grooming: Me







No comments:

Post a Comment